- This activity is suitable both for Italian learners and teachers of Italian as a foreign language
- The students should have a B1/B2/C1 level
- Topic: The role of the women in society, today
- Focus on: oral expression, vocabulary extension
- Grammar practice: using the subjunctive
Serena is a proud polyglot, teacher and language expert. After learning 8+ foreign languages and working long hours a job she was not born for, she decided she urged a significant life change. She is now combining what she loves doing with what she is good at, helping people to learn Italian online. She has been sharing her love for Italy and the Bella Lingua across the world for the last four years. Her goal is helping enthusiastic humans to transform Italian Language Learning into a habit in their lives.