Learn Italian with accountability
Italian Reading Challenges for All Levels
- Do you not know what to study and how to study at your level? Are you seeking new engaging content at your level?
- Are you looking for an expert coach who can hold you accountable to complete a learning program and derive benefits from it? Do you find it challenging to retain new vocabulary and integrate everything you have learned in the past?
Read, listen, and engage in final conversation through this program!
What does “accountability” mean for us?
Most Italian courses, no matter if they happen online or in-person, focus on having the learners consume information on the spot without creating a structure to help them learn Italian outside of the class.
We do it differently. Because we have been language learners too, and we know that that’s not the most efficient approach.
We base our teaching approach on the concept that in-person lessons should give valuable guidance and feedback to the students. Still, real learning happens outside of the class when you experience and play with the language independently.
In all our Italian online classes and programs, we create a structure to help you flirt with the language both after and before the lesson.
We will also always correct your homework, polish your mistakes, and give you feedback that will enable you to constantly advance. All this without feeling lost or overwhelmed along the way. That’s what we call accountability.
- We hold you accountable for completing all tasks required to advance fast and smart.
- We help you internalize information, rather than just consuming it.
- We love giving you a strategy and framework that will make you a stellar Italian speaker.
With a heart full of wanderlust, she has called eight countries home and embraced the beauty of learning over eight foreign languages. Now, as an online teacher, she pours her energy into empowering English speakers and adult learners to master Italian as a foreign language. From the eternally beautiful city of Rome, she is on a dedicated mission to achieve greatness as the world’s best Italian language teacher.
My key three principles
Here is what learners from all over the world say about us
Serena doesn’t only teach Italian in a most professional way but she also knows how to trigger one’s deepest passions for this incredible, colourful and flowery language.
I no longer stress out (as much) about making a grammar mistake. Serena turns my mistakes into dynamic learning opportunities by coaching me during our conversations without interrupting them. Her preparation for our conversations is apparent when she seems to have anticipated every misstep I could possibly make. Serena is a language coach.
Lessons with Serena are not only a real pleasure from beginning to end, but after only three I can already feel that my spoken Italian has improved under her guidance.