Learn Italian with accountability
30-day Learning Challenge with my Short Stories in Simple Italian
- Be held accountable for your commitment for 30-days!
Read & listen to bite-sized chapters
Complete short written assignments and get personalized feedback by the author.
Get on a 1on1 speaking class to talk about what you’ve learned through reading and listening the short story.
Learn about Italy across its cities and regions through real-life dialogues and events in simplified Italian.
- for complete and false beginners.
- or those who like our learning approach. Begin quickly, build up, and then slow down.
- or those who want to learn with a structured and goal-oriented approach.
Learn and Speak Italian with Confidence
This program is for you if:
- you want to dramatically improve your Italian skills using a smart and cost-effective method.
- you have at least a pre-intermediate level.
- you have hit a learning plateau.
- you want to improve your Italian by eliminating flaws and common errors.
- you want to be held accountable for your learning.
- you need a structured approach to your Italian learning routine.
Bespoken Cils, Celi, ACTFL Exam Preparation (All Levels)
- You need to pass an exam to get a certificate for working or citizenship reasons.
- You think that earning an Italian certification can help you fuel your Italian routine.
- You’re ready to cover all the four competencies of language learning: writing, listening, speaking, and reading
What does “accountability” mean for us?
Most Italian courses, no matter if they happen online or in-person, focus on having the learners consume information on the spot without creating a structure to help them learn Italian outside of the class.
We do it differently. Because we have been language learners too, and we know that that’s not the most efficient approach.
We base our teaching approach on the concept that in-person lessons should give valuable guidance and feedback to the students. Still, real learning happens outside of the class when you experience and play with the language independently.
In all our Italian online classes and programs, we create a structure to help you flirt with the language both after and before the lesson.
We will also always correct your homework, polish your mistakes, and give you feedback that will enable you to constantly advance. All this without feeling lost or overwhelmed along the way. That’s what we call accountability.
- We hold you accountable for completing all tasks required to advance fast and smart.
- We help you internalize information, rather than just consuming it.
- We love giving you a strategy and framework that will make you a stellar Italian speaker.
One-time lesson (no commitment required)
What does include?
- one-time lesson to help you navigate a typical difficult Italian topic (language or cultural-based).
- a short writing assignment to complete before the meeting with feedback and corrections.
- an assessment of your level (if it’s your first lesson with me).
- these types of lessons are delivered only by Serena
I am Serena, a certified Italian Language Teacher, an avid language student, content learning designer, and polyglot. Over seven years ago, I started my online Italian school to inspire native English speakers to learn and speak Italian successfully. Today I work with a fantastic team of hand-picked teachers who are helping me achieve my goal of making Italian learning enjoyable, motivating, and possible for non-native speakers.
Mt three key principles
We don’t teach you just Italian. We will share with you a creative and effective method to learn any foreign language.
Here is what learners from all over the world say about us
Serena doesn’t only teach Italian in a most professional way but she also knows how to trigger one’s deepest passions for this incredible, colourful and flowery language.
I no longer stress out (as much) about making a grammar mistake. Serena turns my mistakes into dynamic learning opportunities by coaching me during our conversations without interrupting them. Her preparation for our conversations is apparent when she seems to have anticipated every misstep I could possibly make. Serena is a language coach.
Lessons with Serena are not only a real pleasure from beginning to end, but after only three I can already feel that my spoken Italian has improved under her guidance.